Welcome to the Land of Opportunity...
Mix-use proposed building
• Delray Beach Florida (.5-mile from the beach)
• Land: 1.16 Acres (+/-)
• Fontage: 281 feet on George Bush Blvd. Delray Beach.
• Depth: 191.50 Feet on N.E. 8th and 9th ave.
• Zoning general commercial
• 10,000 SF Commercial/retail space (+/-) first floor
• 14 Townhomes: elevated covered private parking
• Townhomes-roof deck (4th fl.) Includes spa pool and deck with
outdoor kitchen for each unit with storage
• Townhome units 1800 SF to 3100 SF
• Impact construction to handle storm season
• Views from all units
• Right on George Bush Blvd with side walks/bikelanes to the beach
Location, location, location
.1 Mile to the Intracoastal Waterway
.5 Miles to the Atlantic Ocean/Beach
.2 Miles to Federal Highway
.4 Miles to Town of Gulf Stream
1 Mile to Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach
5 Miles to Boca Raton
12 Miles to Palm Beach
30 Miles to Fort Lauderdale
50 Miles to Miami
This piece of land is in the heart of Delray Beach, Florida . It consists of 5 parcels that create a great opportunity to the investors that on the look for hot areas in Palm Beach County. Ideal for 1031 exchanges.
It’s happy, it’s lively, it’s packed with the kind of people who clearly love the lives they’re living.VIEW NEIGHBORHOOD